TRUST IS VERY EXPENSIVE!
I have experienced in my life that TRUSTING PEOPLE is very expensive. It really costs you very dearly if you are not calculated and careful. Fortunately or unfortunately TRUSTING PEOPLE has been our great family’s value and I must say my biggest weakness.
People whom we trusted showed their true colour in difficult times to fulfil their nefarious designs and short term benefits. I experienced that people will not even hesitate to target your families and your children. So be careful!
- Try to spend time with any new acquaintances or travel with them. to learn more about their real and natural persons.
- Take note of small incidents when happen while your new acquaintances are around. Because these are not mere incidents, but indicators truly reflected by the people, never ignore those. It will help you greatly in your assessment of a person.
- Never bring people suddenly in your family. Any outright introduction if turns out to be unpredictable will cost you very very dearly.
- Be compassionate as it’s a great human quality. But try to figure out difference between your friends and opportunists. Otherwise your compassion will cost you and your family very dearly.
- Everyone you meet is not your friend. Therefore maintain your rationale in seeing the values and traits of the people before making those your friends.
- When doing business together, be wise, considerate and careful. Do articulate and have well documented covenants and agreements. Never feel shy and don’t ignore terms and conditions out of courtesy otherwise you will suffer later.
Thanks and have a great day!